ОАО NGK Slavneft held Annual General Shareholders Meeting
The Annual General Shareholders Meeting of ОАО NGK Slavneft was held on June 29, 2012 in Moscow. The shareholders approved the Company’s Annual Report, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement over 2011, and introduced amendments and addenda into the Company’s Articles of Association and Regulations on the Board of Directors.
It was resolved to allocate 9,033,052,200 rubles of the net profit for the 2011 financial year and retained earnings for dividend payment at 1.9 rubles per ordinary share with the par value of 0.1 kopeck.
The shareholders elected the Company’s Board of Directors and Revision Commission consisting of 10 and 6 members, respectively. The new Board of Directors of ОАО NGK Slavneft includes:
1. Vitaly V. Baranov – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Administration, OAO Gazprom Neft;
2. Alfred Barrios – Executive Vice President, Downstream, ОАО TNK-ВР Management;
3. Alexander Dodds – Executive Vice President, Upstream, ОАО TNK-ВР Management:
4. Alexander V. Dyukov – Chairman of the Management Board, CEO, OAO Gazprom Neft;
5. Stanislav Polovets – CEO, AAR Consortium;
6. Richard Scott Sloan – President, ВР Russia, a branch of BP Exploration Operating Company Limited (UK) in Moscow;
7. German B. Khan – CEO, ОАО TNK-ВР Management;
8. Anatoly M. Cherner – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Downstream, OAO Gazprom Neft;
9. Vadim V. Yakovlev – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, First Deputy CEO, OAO Gazprom Neft;
10. Alexey V. Yankevich – Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Economics & Finance, OAO Gazprom Neft.
ZАО PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was appointed the Company’s Auditor responsible for revision of the 2012 financial statements.
The list of the shareholders entitled to take part in the Meeting was executed under the register data as of May 14, 2012.