Annual General Meeting of OAO NGK Slavneft’s Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of Open Joint-Stock Oil and Gas Company Slavneft’s (hereinafter referred to as OAO NGK Slavneft) Shareholders was held in Moscow on June 30, 2014. The Company’s 2013 Annual Report and Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement, were approved at the Meeting.
The shareholders resolved to determine the amount of dividends under results of the 2013 financial year at the rate of 2.49 RUB per ordinary share with the par value of 0.1 kopek and to allocate in total 11,838,052,620 RUB for dividend payment.
The Company’s Board of Directors consisting of 10 members and the Revision Commission consisting of 6 members were elected at the Meeting. The following persons were included in the Company’s Board of Directors:
1. Vitaliy V. Baranov – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Administration, OAO Gazprom Neft;
2. Didier Casimiro – Member of the Management Board, Vice President for Commerce and Logistics, Rosneft;
3. Yuri A. Korskov – Deputy Director General for Security, OAO RN-Nyaganneftegaz;
4. Rostislav R. Latysh – Director of the Consolidated Planning and Reporting Department, Rosneft;
5. Eric Maurice Liron – Member of the Management Board, First Vice President, Rosneft;
6. Igor V. Pavlov – Member of the Management Board, Vice President for Refining and Petrochemical, Rosneft;
7. Sergei A. Papenko – Head of the Department for Liaison with Joint Ventures and Business Performance, OAO Gazprom Neft;
8. Anatoly M. Cherner – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Logistics, Processing and Sales, OAO Gazprom Neft;
9. Vadim V. Yakovlev - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, First Deputy CEO, OAO Gazprom Neft;
10. Alexei V. Yankevich – Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Economics and Finance, OAO Gazprom Neft.
The shareholders approved Closed Joint-Stock Company PricewaterhouseCoopers to be the Company’s auditor for reviewing the 2014 reporting.
The list of shareholders for participation in the Meeting was prepared in accordance with the Register data as of June 6, 2014.